Wubbers Classic Bent Nose Pliers
Wubbers Classic Bent Nose Pliers are especially useful for working in tighter, harder-to-reach places. They provide extra support and stability when opening and closing jump rings. They are great for holding without blocking access to your work. These versatile pliers will work 12- to 28-gauge wire.
For use with 12 to 28 gauge wire.
- Total Length of Pliers: 6.5 inches
- Width of the Jaw at the Tip: 1.8mm
- Length of Jaws from Tip to Box Joint: 25mm
- Box Joint Dimensions: 8.0mm Deep by 13.75mm Wide by 19mm Long
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel
- Turquoise Padded, Form-Fitted, Non-Slip Suede-Textured Handle Grips
Wubbers tools have been designed especially for jewellery makers. These are perfect for the professional right through to novice jewellery makers.
Wubbers are easy on your hands and easy on your metal. They are engineered for precision and offer the ultimate experience in comfort and control. Each pair is meticulously hand finished to minimize marring and to ensure that Wubbers’ quality is incomparable. Put the fun into your jewelry making with Wubbers!
Please note that these photos have been taken very close up and may appear bigger than they are, please check the size in the listing. Colours may vary due to different monitors.