You will receive 1 charm
Base Material: Pewter
Plating: Pure Copper
Dimensions: 20.7 x 4 x 1.5mm
Country of Origin: USA
**This item is not intended for metal stamping**
̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
Nunn Design charms and findings are cast using lead free pewter. All of their plated products are plated using 24k gold, .999 fine silver or pure copper and then carefully oxidized for an authentic antique finish.
Please note that these photos have been taken close up so that you can see the beautiful colours and shades of the beads, charms and findings, please double check the sizes in the listing. Colours may vary due to different monitors.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 7 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
USING YOUR DATA
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is crucial for my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Reliable service providers such as national postal service or couriers. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if it is necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Your personal information is not transferred outside of the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information, such as the right to ask to access, change, restrict or delete your stored data.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Chantal Hanna., am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations, or info[!at] snoochy.co.uk or by writing to Snoochy, 8 Longdown, Thornford, Sherborne, DT9 6QJ, United Kingdom
Yes, we send our beads out to every part of the world.
Yes, the shipping is calculated by Etsy in their checkout pages. There is a flat fee for the first item and a small fee for each subsequent item bought.
Unfortunately tracking does not come as standard.
Not all countries have tracking available with The Royal Mail, our postal provider, however nearly all countries can have their parcel signed for.
To check if you can have your parcel Tracked & Signed For or just Signed For please visit the Royal Mail website by copying this url address:
If you would like either of these services please choose the International Signed For option in the drop down menu in the Etsy cart.
Please choose the Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed option in the shipping drop down menu in the Etsy cart.
Orders placed before 12pm will be posted the same day and will arrive the following day.
Orders placed after this time will be posted the following working day for the delivery the day after that.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day Delivery on a Friday this means the parcel will be guaranteed to arrive on the following MONDAY.
If you wish it to arrive on a Saturday you must select Guaranteed Saturday Delivery option.
Currently we do not have a discount scheme running but do please keep checking back in the shop announcement for future offers.
Dec 7, 2019